Call for Papers – Research Track
Scope and Topics
The MDM series of conferences, since its debut in 1999, has established itself as a prestigious forum for the exchange of innovative and significant research results in mobile data management. The conference provides unique opportunities to bring researchers, engineers, and practitioners together to explore new ideas, techniques, and tools, and exchange experiences.
Continuing its history, MDM 2022 seeks submissions of original research contributions in the intersection of mobile computing and data management. We welcome papers on topics including, but not limited to:
– Mobile Data Analytics
– Machine Learning/AI for Mobile Data
– Location and Trajectory Analytics
– Mobile Cloud Computing and Data Management in the Mobile Cloud
– Mobile Crowd-Sourcing and Crowd-Sensing
– Mobile Location-Based Social Networks
– Mobile Recommendation Systems
– Context-aware Computing for Intelligent Mobile Services
– Behavioral/Activity Sensing and Analytics
– Data Management for Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensor Systems
– Data Management for Augmented Reality Systems
– Data Management for Connected Cars, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Smart Spaces
– Theoretical Foundations of Data-intensive Mobile Computing
– Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Network
– Indexing, Optimization and Query Processing for Moving Objects/Users
– Middleware and Tools for Mobile and Pervasive Computing
– Privacy and Security in Mobile Systems
– Routing, Personalized Routing, Eco-Routing, Routing for Electrical Vehicles
– Transportation-As-A-Service, Mobility-As-A-Service
– Innovative Applications driven by Mobile Data
Please use the following URL link for submissions of Research Track Papers: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MDM2022
All submissions need to follow the IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines. See templates here. The following are the page limits:
– Regular papers: 10 pages
– Short papers: 6 pages
Note that a paper exceeding the page limit in the respective category may be rejected without review. If there are any appendices, they are counted within the page limit.
Submission of a meaningful abstract by the abstract deadline is a precondition for paper submission.
The Review Process will be single-blind (i.e., the reviewers are not identified).
IEEE CPS: https://www.computer.org/conferences/cps
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 2022 International Conference on Mobile Data Management and included in the IEEE Xplore® digital library
The conference will confer a Best Paper Award from the submission to the Research Track of MDM 2022.