Call For Papers – Demo Track
Call for IEEE MDM 2022 Demo Track Papers
Demos are an important part of MDM 2022. They provide researchers with an exciting and highly interactive way to demonstrate their cutting-edge research results and development in mobile data management. Topics of interest include, but not limited to:
- Machine Learning/AI for Mobile Data
- Mobile Cloud Computing and Data Management in the Mobile Cloud
- Data Management for Internet of Things (IoT) and Sensor Systems
- Data Management for Augmented Reality Systems
- Data Management for Connected Cars, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Smart Spaces
- Data Management in Mobile Health
- Mobile Crowd-Sourcing and Crowd-Sensing
- Mobile Data Analytics
- Behavioural/Activity Sensing and Analytics
- Mobile Location-Based Social Networks
- Mobile Recommendation Systems
- Context-aware Computing for Intelligent Mobile Services
- Middleware and Tools for Mobile and Pervasive Computing
- Theoretical Foundations of Data-intensive Mobile Computing
- Storage and File Systems for Mobile Data
- Data Stream Processing in Mobile/Sensor Network
- Indexing, Optimisation and Query Processing for Moving Objects/Users
- Location and Trajectory Analytics
- Security and Privacy in Mobile Systems
- Routing, Personalized Routing, Eco-Routing, Routing for Electrical Vehicles
- Transportation-As-A-Service, Mobility-As-A-Service
- Innovative Applications driven by Mobile Data
Demonstration papers will be evaluated according to the novelty of the systems/solution as well as how well the audience can be engaged during the conference. It is therefore in the author’s best interest to discuss in the paper itself how demonstrations will be conducted and what aspects thereof will be highlighted (e.g., how interactive it may be).
- Page limit: 2-4 pages, including all figures, tables, and references.
- Please use the following URL for paper submissions: https://cmt3.research.microsoft.com/MDM2022/
- All submissions need to follow IEEE Computer Society Proceedings Manuscript Formatting Guidelines. See templates here.
Note that a paper exceeding the page limit in the respective category may be rejected without review. If there are any appendices, they are counted within the page limit.
Submission of a meaningful abstract by the abstract deadline is a precondition for paper submission.
The Review Process will be single-blind (i.e., the reviewers are not identified).
IEEE CPS: https://www.computer.org/conferences/cps
All accepted papers will be published in the proceedings of the 2022 International Conference on Mobile Data Management and included in the IEEE Xplore® digital library